Inside Sales for English Speaking Countries
As an Inside Sales, you will be in charge of the generation of new partnership and sales opportunities. By using different sales approaches, you will identify, qualify and nurture new inbound and outbound leads.
In close collaboration with the sales leadership team, you will be in charge of the following missions:
- Cold calls, elaborate sales approach strategies, identify new opportunities, prospects follow up.
- Schedule on-line demonstrations or face to face meetings with potential future partners and customers.
- Manage the sales cycle in coordination with the internal team, and key partners’ and customers’ stakeholders.
- Sell Powell 365 value proposition, write commercial proposals and drive the full sales cycle end to end until contract signature.
You are directly linked to the head of business, and will participate in the company growth by pushing ideas to management.
This job description is not exhaustive and other missions may be assigned.
To be successful at this role, the candidate needs to have the following skills and profile:
- Graduating from Engineering or Business school, you had a successful business experience ideally in the IT industry (for example significant internship in IT Professional Services companies or in IT on demand services sale).
- You justify from at least one year of experience in the sales of service in BtoB.
- You are known as dynamic and ambitious. You have a real hunting capacity.
- Dynamic, autonomous and with good interpersonal skills, you have a sense for service and a taste for performance.
- You have high grasp of English and can speak English clearly; German would be a huge plus.
- Travel within EMEA and North America will also be a component of this position.