CDI – Viroflay
As part of its major development in France and internationally, Powell Software is actively seeking two Support Engineers.
After a training period on our solutions and processes, you will step into the team to participate in product support and satisfaction of our customers and partners.
In this position, you will participate in the quality of our future web solutions and your main responsibility will be functional and technical support, level 1 and 2, on our optimization and planning applications, working in Azure / C # /Angular / ViewJS environments available in SAAS mode.
As such, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Taking charge of requests for assistance arriving directly on our application or by phone, and qualify them
- Treat them as autonomous or collaborate with the rest of the R&D teams to provide the appropriate response to our clients and partners
- Write incident reports, track tickets, and keep all files up-to-date in the help desk
- Manage the receipts and the validation of the developments created before release
- Bac +5 computer training, justification of a first experience in applicative support domain
- You have a great written and oral skills, you’re reliable and diplomatic, you have a sense of good service
- You are able to invest yourself in Microsoft technical environments (SharePoint, Azure, SqlServer, C #, MVC.Net, Angular, ViewJS …),
- You are comfortable with English, both written and spoken.
You are autonomous and have good abilities for adaptation, listening, and organization that allow you to carry out your mission.
- Home office possible
- Salary: 30-40K€ according to experience